Applying for European funding can be a long and difficult process, but BPEX has eased the burden for it’s levy payers. We have spent a lot of time with each RDA to ensure that funding is available to the whole industry. It is hoped that by doing so, we have eased the paperwork and time required by individuals accessing this funding.
Each region has a slightly different application procedure, but in general the steps are similar:
- Submit the course for approval prior to it being run
- Following approval, organise/run the event as you usually would
- Complete some simple forms
- Return forms and invoices to BPEX
- BPEX will pay you direct and process the claim with the RDA
For the specific details and course approval forms for your region please click on your region for further details. If you don’t know which RDA you fall into please click here.
Convert this Word to PDF
North West Development Agency
Advantage West Midlands
East Midlands Development Agency
East of England Development Agency
South East England Development Agency
South West Development Agency